Saturday, April 12, 2008

Overkill Department

I just wanted to make everyone aware of a few features that have been added to The Errand.

First of all, I have noticed that I had the comments option restricted to registered Google users. This restriction no longer exists, and only existed to this point because I pretty much don't know what I am doing......

Second, in the column to the left you will now find a link to an Absorbing Errand discussion board. Feel free to visit and leave a comment, brief bio or a suggestion. If you register as a forum member I have created discussion boards designed to talk about Errand stuff, hobbies and interests and most anything else. Think of it as sitting and talking around my kitchen table. Get your own coffee.

I sincerely hope that these new features will be successful in turning my blog into a community of good people who share common interests, and like to discuss interesting stories and ideas.

No comments: